All summer 2020 orientation advising will take place by Zoom meeting, phone, or email.
We will schedule you for advising after you have completed your UGA 101 modules and attended your virtual small group meeting.
Most advisors in the Franklin College of Arts and Sciences are using Zoom meetings for orientation advising. If you do not have a reliable internet connection or need to request a specific appointment time, please contact Kellee Green (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Preparing for your appointment:
- Advising appointments are for students only. Please find a quiet, private place to conduct your appointment.
- Have access to your UGA email.
- If you have AP credit or recently completed coursework, please have this information available to share with your advisor.
- Review the orientation videos, webinars and documents for your degree program.
- Research majors and minors which interest you...
- Research Franklin College requirements...
If you have additional questions after your advising appointment, you may contact your orientation advisor or email email@example.com.
updated 5/01/2020 firstname.lastname@example.org