There is no summer on-call advising
Students already assigned to an advisor:
- Most advisors put out walk-in hours during the summer or have time to meet if you contact them. Please log in to SAGE to see your advisor's walk-in hours and email address.
Current Students not assigned to an advisor:
- Please contact the Office of Academic Advising (706-542-1412, select #1)
- You will be advised at Orientation. Please see the Franklin College Orientation page.
- If you have questions after orientation, either email the advisor you saw at orientation, or email@example.com.
Prospective transfer students:
- Please contact the Office of Transfer Academic Services (706-542-6400).
updated 4.26.2018 firstname.lastname@example.org