The Office of Transfer Academic Services (OTAS)
- Provides resources, information, and guidance to UGA’s Franklin College transfer students
- Fosters community among transfer students
- Advocates for the transfer population in the Franklin College and across campus
- Provides resources, information and guidance to prospective UGA students
- Provides retention counseling for students facing academic difficulty
The Office of Transfer Academic Services provides pre-admissions information for prospective students who are considering applying to UGA’s Franklin College of Arts & Sciences.
Students interested in transferring to UGA and Franklin College should visit UGA Admissions for eligibility and application information as well as the Transfer Equivalency search, which can help you answer the question, “How will my classes transfer to UGA?”
You can get information on Financial Aid from the Office of Student Financial Aid.